A while back, Swedish Creative (Art) Director Kenneth Pilo of Pilo Bold Me showed off his case study of the long-running catfood campaign to save the tigers he helped create in Sweden. The brand Lantmännen Doggy & Tetra Pak donated a chunk of the income from you buying their cat food to help save the tigers via the WWF. But better still, cats could become a tigers sponsor, adopting a tiger and promising to donate to them every month.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Twitter has forever killed 1 hour 24 min ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 1 day 57 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 19 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 19 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 20 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 19 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago