adidas just dropped a new World Cup spot featuring Zidane and Beckham going on a not-so-friendly match inside their house against Lucas Moura and Gareth Bale.
Well, it's a new spot for adidas, anyway. Let's go back to 2004 when Nike Football had a similar approach only this time it was Thierry Henry tearing up his house in some quasi fantastic world in which members of the opposing team knock on his door ready to play.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 1 hour 13 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 3 hours 4 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 3 hours 21 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 8 hours 10 min ago
- It was not our intention to 16 hours 26 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 21 hours 47 min ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 22 hours 38 min ago
- And I would say if an artist 23 hours 40 min ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 23 hours 48 min ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 day 54 min ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 1 day 8 hours ago
- It appears that your opinions 1 day 8 hours ago