As we already noted in the zesty guy gets around post, there's no shortage of shirtless men in advertising these days - and sometimes the spokesmodel is the same guy but for different brands. The trend did not begin with Old Spice, Brawny or even Fabio shilling I can't believe it's not butter. Hell, we've even seen a naked Piers Morgan, who may not be a beefcake but at least he smelled like one.
It seems that this trend has peaked in 2013. Is it perhaps because it's aiming for the 'pink pound' (or dollar if you will), while scoring the bonus free press of offending a million moms, or are we all just easily swayed by shirtless men these days?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 hour 14 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 17 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 21 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 22 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago