Sleepy Hollow was promoting it's release to DVD and the shows new season with a hashtaggged "#HeadlessDay" promotion... which happened to be mailed out just as the news about the Steven Sotloff’s death reached the world. The campaign consists of meme-jokes with the tagline "Happy Headless Day from Sleepy Hollow" and the timing is terrible. The idea was that people could share the memes on social media and tag them #HeadlessDay - yikes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 18 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 22 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 22 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 12 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 14 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 17 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 20 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 4 days 1 hour ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 4 days 1 hour ago
- The only thing that popped 5 days 1 hour ago
- Johns are every day men. 5 days 5 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 14 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.