adidas just dropped a new World Cup spot featuring Zidane and Beckham going on a not-so-friendly match inside their house against Lucas Moura and Gareth Bale.
Well, it's a new spot for adidas, anyway. Let's go back to 2004 when Nike Football had a similar approach only this time it was Thierry Henry tearing up his house in some quasi fantastic world in which members of the opposing team knock on his door ready to play.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I can see why the yellow arm 4 hours 2 min ago
- P.S. I can't judge it myself, 4 hours 54 min ago
- I am ernest und I am outraged 4 hours 57 min ago
- This cat is great. 5 hours 12 min ago
- Dear "Rape Culture". I can't 5 hours 27 min ago
- What was really offensive 6 hours 26 min ago
- Of course, it is humor to 6 hours 39 min ago
- Is your advertising campaign 22 hours 33 min ago
- Instant gym attachment! Good 23 hours 6 min ago
- Ima gonna find out. Here, 1 day 3 hours ago
- The best one here is Wiley 1 day 3 hours ago
- hahaha, they love cats, 1 day 3 hours ago