Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 10 hours 54 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 11 hours 20 sec ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 12 hours 2 min ago
- This is so bad its 20 hours 56 min ago
- Nice pic 1 day 2 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 15 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 22 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 3 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 14 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 17 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 18 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.