Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I'll just teach you one thing 1 day 12 hours ago
- Tack! 1 day 19 hours ago
- italy has changed a lot since 1 day 21 hours ago
- That name is still the worst 1 day 21 hours ago
- Hey Kid Sleepy 2 days 2 hours ago
- "could be in theory?" So in 2 days 7 hours ago
- That's a problem, especially 2 days 13 hours ago
- That's the thing, the mayor 2 days 13 hours ago
- I'm curious if this applies 2 days 15 hours ago
- I haven't heard the term 2 days 16 hours ago
- YOURS! 2 days 17 hours ago
- I've been beer body ready for 2 days 18 hours ago