Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It's the whole "impending 7 hours 44 min ago
- It's not working for me 8 hours 9 min ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 8 hours 28 min ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 10 hours 1 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 12 hours 46 min ago
- As much as our national is 21 hours 54 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 22 hours 13 min ago
- I think this commercial is 1 day 3 hours ago
- > cut up a company so that 1 day 4 hours ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 10 hours ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 10 hours ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 22 hours 9 min ago