The folks at Glue UK have recently launched Team Hunter, an online game where you have to try and identify 50 football team nicknames from a huge illustrated collage of things that at first glance are unrelated to football, for News of the World's returning Score section. Wait, yes...for our regular visitors, you might have heard of an idea or two like this already. It's similar to Stella Artois' print campaign with the hidden films (2005), Virgin's viral game (2005) and Spot The Song commercial (2006), and Absolut's find the bottle game from 2006. True, it's been a while since we've seen something playing with this type of execution. I'm honestly a bit surprised we haven't seen more of it. And it's nice that they included the appropriate social sharing capabilities to show off your scores on Facebook, etc.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- info lengkap seputar jus 1 hour 7 min ago
- It was not our intention to 2 hours 20 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 7 hours 41 min ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 8 hours 32 min ago
- And I would say if an artist 9 hours 34 min ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 9 hours 42 min ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 10 hours 48 min ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 18 hours 11 min ago
- It appears that your opinions 18 hours 45 min ago
- I'm from Kiruna, above the 20 hours 54 min ago
- Country added (sorry about 1 day 15 hours ago
- Great one! :) 5 days 12 hours ago