Adgrunt Hlebarov though we should send the Guinness tipping point to the Badland corner for doing the domino-thing that the Honda Cog (inspired by Der Lauf Der Dinge) already did way back in 2003, and I promised an honorable mention if we could get a hold of the Claes Ohlsson campaign. Thanks to another adgrunt, deep.ed a.k. Swedish ad blogger Researcher's tracking of the trend we have not one but
five six more things to put in here with it!
Without further ado, Guinness vs Claes Ohlson, vs Sony vs Tekserve vs a Fat Boy Slim video. Seems Fat Boy slim videos are the main source of badlandian inspiration for some. Oh dear, I almost forgot Miller's "Dominoes" which fits here as well.
- AFAIK Stav doesn't identify 13 hours 14 min ago
- aaaawkwaaaaaaard. 1 day 14 hours ago
- Hello Brown University! Do 1 day 14 hours ago
- Only if you read it literally 1 day 21 hours ago
- This advertisement is a 1 day 21 hours ago
- I'm glad they meant that much 2 days 13 hours ago
- The radio ads featuring 3 days 28 min ago
- Welcome to advertising. Where 4 days 21 hours ago
- I'm shocked and very 4 days 23 hours ago
- Can't wait for Jezebel to get 5 days 10 hours ago
- Something like "made with 5 days 8 hours ago
- So it's referencing the 5 days 12 hours ago