So, still hungover from Cannes, Oreo and DraftFCB are basking in the shine of their glorious Lion win for Oreo Daily Twist, when lady-who-has-real-job™ asks... "How is the Oreo thing any different from the Google doodle?" OH PLEASE! Back off, lady, this area is for professionals in advertising only. Just because you educate the next generation of consumers doesn't mean you have any idea about what makes an ad campaign. Have a seat in that tiny uncomfortable desk over there while I explain.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 1 day 9 hours ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 1 day 14 hours ago
- I'm with you there. 1 day 14 hours ago
- I feel like the song needed a 1 day 14 hours ago
- If they'd made it less 1 day 17 hours ago
- I'm highly offended at this 2 days 2 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 2 days 7 hours ago
- There's an interesting 2 days 11 hours ago
- So I'm not the only one who 2 days 12 hours ago
- I'm pleased to discover that 2 days 21 hours ago
- Funny. That looked pretty 3 days 8 hours ago
- A month late, yo. #Epicstrut. 3 days 12 hours ago