Curbed have admired some Ikea couch-clad bus stops, the idea sprung from Deutsch/N.Y. and iDeutsch. However, it is far from the first time Ikea went out and funished a city in general and bus stops in particular to make a point.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The spoofed logos are a nice 1 hour 29 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 hours 14 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 hours 36 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 hours 55 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 6 hours 51 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 7 hours 5 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 7 hours 42 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 7 hours 45 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 9 hours 20 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 9 hours 46 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 9 hours 48 min ago
- " what the sole purpose of a 12 hours 34 min ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.