"Everything red becomes blue" shouts a new campaign for Vodafone in Sweden, which no longer will be called Vodafone, instead it will be called Telenor. The old droplet/quote logo in red is exchanged for some random fan/swirl in blue. Sonofon in Denmark joins in and use that blue logo - however they won't change their name.
What is it about cellphone providers that make them want to change their names and logo's all the time? Before it was Vodafone, it used to be Europolitan. And before that, who knows... More inside for some oddly syncronized color mind games in a badland triple.
- <a href="www 1 hour 47 min ago
- <a href="http://www 1 hour 48 min ago
- 注释*https://adland.tv/content 8 hours 50 min ago
- Doesn't the bot issue happen 1 day 3 hours ago
- Direct buy is always better 1 day 3 hours ago
- Every time I read a story 1 day 4 hours ago
- If you look at Breitbarts 1 day 6 hours ago
- We are fully aware most 1 day 13 hours ago
- Wow you are right! That's 1 day 17 hours ago
- Those must be some really 1 day 17 hours ago
- PS spot the irony in the 1 day 20 hours ago
- There is only one Most 1 day 20 hours ago