As we already noted in the zesty guy gets around post, there's no shortage of shirtless men in advertising these days - and sometimes the spokesmodel is the same guy but for different brands. The trend did not begin with Old Spice, Brawny or even Fabio shilling I can't believe it's not butter. Hell, we've even seen a naked Piers Morgan, who may not be a beefcake but at least he smelled like one.
It seems that this trend has peaked in 2013. Is it perhaps because it's aiming for the 'pink pound' (or dollar if you will), while scoring the bonus free press of offending a million moms, or are we all just easily swayed by shirtless men these days?
- The actor who marries bacon 3 hours 14 min ago
- I just came across this & I'm 4 hours 18 min ago
- What is it with the screaming 18 hours 58 min ago
- A mai-tai would have 21 hours 29 min ago
- Well, kind of yeah, if they 1 day 3 min ago
- Yes, she's excellent. 1 day 9 min ago
- If it's self-satire, does it 1 day 13 min ago
- I'm closest to the target 1 day 23 min ago
- I'm still on the fence on 1 day 24 min ago
- I'm not sure if I love or 1 day 46 min ago
- Yes, precisely, good point. 1 day 3 hours ago
- @Dabitch, you are absolutely 1 day 4 hours ago