As we already noted in the zesty guy gets around post, there's no shortage of shirtless men in advertising these days - and sometimes the spokesmodel is the same guy but for different brands. The trend did not begin with Old Spice, Brawny or even Fabio shilling I can't believe it's not butter. Hell, we've even seen a naked Piers Morgan, who may not be a beefcake but at least he smelled like one.
It seems that this trend has peaked in 2013. Is it perhaps because it's aiming for the 'pink pound' (or dollar if you will), while scoring the bonus free press of offending a million moms, or are we all just easily swayed by shirtless men these days?
- Very Informattic article. 4 hours 41 min ago
- What is it with the screaming 7 hours 28 min ago
- A mai-tai would have 10 hours 34 sec ago
- Well, kind of yeah, if they 12 hours 34 min ago
- Yes, she's excellent. 12 hours 39 min ago
- If it's self-satire, does it 12 hours 44 min ago
- I'm closest to the target 12 hours 54 min ago
- I'm still on the fence on 12 hours 55 min ago
- I'm not sure if I love or 13 hours 17 min ago
- Yes, precisely, good point. 16 hours 18 min ago
- @Dabitch, you are absolutely 16 hours 49 min ago
- Thanks Planning Lab. 18 hours 8 min ago