An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Love the insight. No one 19 hours 26 min ago
- What about the the abused 2 days 22 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 2 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 2 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 4 days 16 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 4 days 17 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 4 days 21 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 27 min ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 4 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 4 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 6 days 5 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 6 days 9 hours ago