An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 6 hours 50 min ago
- watched it many times! 11 hours 2 min ago
- just great 11 hours 3 min ago
- great video! 11 hours 4 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 17 hours 7 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 19 hours 42 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 19 hours 47 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 21 hours 8 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 4 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 8 hours ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 11 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 12 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.