The battle between Microsoft and Apple rages on. These past few weeks more than one eyebrow was raised when Microsoft published a rather strange ad pointing out that people were entering peoples houses through teeny tiny wires. Apple has to spoof that one. Read more to see the ads.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 5 hours 53 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 8 hours 28 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 8 hours 34 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 9 hours 55 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 17 hours 45 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 20 hours 52 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 26 min ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 4 hours ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 5 hours ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 6 hours ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 8 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.