Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know why blurring 2 hours 57 min ago
- I still sing but with some 12 hours 58 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 13 hours 1 min ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 15 hours 33 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 1 day 1 hour ago
- A far more interesting use of 1 day 11 hours ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 14 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 18 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 18 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 4 days 1 hour ago
- > I don't even think people 5 days 5 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 5 days 7 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.