Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 1 hour 6 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 5 hours 47 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 5 hours 48 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 13 hours 25 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 16 hours 54 min ago
- Offensive commercials. I 21 hours 27 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 21 hours 48 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 21 hours 59 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 1 hour ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 1 day 1 hour ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 1 day 3 hours ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 1 day 4 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.