Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
- Adidad shoots everything in 21 min 36 sec ago
- *Ahem* I hate to break up the 1 day 6 hours ago
- We can't expect them to walk 1 day 16 hours ago
- Lame location scouting: 1 day 20 hours ago
- Considering how many years 1 day 21 hours ago
- The ratty sofa thing and the 1 day 21 hours ago
- I can't imagine being Ebony 1 day 21 hours ago
- It took me a while to realise 1 day 21 hours ago
- What an unsurprising comment. 1 day 21 hours ago
- They YO-YO diet. Stopped 2 days 14 hours ago
- And all the dude hamsters are 2 days 15 hours ago
- Just FYI: this is what the 2 days 14 hours ago