Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 4 hours 51 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 1 day 17 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 2 days 20 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 2 days 23 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 10 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 10 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 3 days 20 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 42 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 4 days 43 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 8 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 4 days 11 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 4 days 16 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.