Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Who are the lead actors? They 2 hours 10 min ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 2 hours 30 min ago
- real person 19 hours 30 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 8 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 10 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 11 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 21 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 22 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 2 days 3 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 21 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 21 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 21 hours ago