It took me way too many years to find the "original" mustache campaign that I remember from when I was a little kid - found deep down in the dusty archives of the Swedish Arla Milk products company, photos of famous people posing with big white mustaches. Concept ring a bell?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > cut up a company so that 1 hour 3 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 6 hours 26 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 6 hours 30 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 6 hours 57 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 9 hours 25 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 12 hours 19 min ago
- That is completely false. She 16 hours 5 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 16 hours 47 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 19 hours 10 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 17 hours 31 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 20 hours 45 min ago
- I just like that they had the 21 hours 47 min ago