Yo Daddy's , an ice-cream shop and winebar (what?) in Greensboro, North Carolina is as focused with their advertising efforts as their business establishment concept, and they put the old "angry wife announces she caught cheating husband on billboard" idea on a digital billboard to attract some PR, buzz and customers. We've seen the cheating wife spends large chunk of money on billboard before several times, and one advertised court TV which actually makes sense. Selling a frozen ice-cream slash wine-bar shop with this idea, a little less logical.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 8 hours 18 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 10 hours 41 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 15 hours 20 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 17 hours 42 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 18 hours 22 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 2 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 5 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 6 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 12 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 20 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 9 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 9 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.