There's a new ad out, where the Delite-o-magic vending machine challenges people to press the button 100 times, bow down and kneel before it, jump on one leg and dance like a maniac, just to get a free pack of Delites. Forget that "How far will people go for the taste of Fantastic Delites?" sounds a lot like "What would you do for a Klondyke bar" for a second, and forget that it would take five hours to push the button five-thousand times, lets look at the vending machine part of this idea shall we?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- After looking over a few of 3 hours 47 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 18 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 10 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 14 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 13 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 21 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 21 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 1 hour ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago