Newsweek is getting a lot of press for the cover "The first gay president", illustrated by Obama wearing a rainbow (neon?) halo above his head. He is getting this title for his "bullshit gay marriage announcement" as Gawker put it. As I recall in September last year Barack Obama was the first Jewish president, as depicted on the cover on New York Magazine, so I'm only here to point out the Badlander-like issue. If I see Barack Obama as the first woman president on a magazine cover near you soon, I'll personally slap the creative who designed that cover with a wet trout. I bet Obama will be wearing lipstick too.
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_metatag-output global 296b8c72757e1d94247f877833f82ad7c351f1e920b69b7584a1c29b0ad7db14): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Welcome to advertising. Where 23 hours 41 min ago
- I'm shocked and very 1 day 1 hour ago
- Can't wait for Jezebel to get 1 day 11 hours ago
- Something like "made with 1 day 10 hours ago
- So it's referencing the 1 day 14 hours ago
- It is clear that the ads are 1 day 16 hours ago
- Sound design & mix on the 3 days 2 hours ago
- cool I just won £5, not gunna 3 days 5 hours ago
- I don't mind the spot itself. 3 days 6 hours ago
- If she's in her twenties it's 3 days 20 hours ago
- When I see a woman drinking 3 days 21 hours ago
- I can't stand the fact they 3 days 21 hours ago