PETA are at it again, with their usual woman-hate. No surprises there, but once again they have recycled their own idea. You know how one visual execution with three different models pains me, as that's not really a campaign. There's one thing I think is worse, and it's doing the same idea, over and over again, expecting a different result. Even Einstein knows that's insane.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 hour 38 min ago
- Love the tagline, too. 2 hours 9 min ago
- There's an interview with 10 hours 37 min ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 16 hours 49 min ago
- I would just like to state 17 hours 41 min ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 21 hours 22 min ago
- It has always disturbed me 23 hours 15 min ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 1 day 1 hour ago
- You might enjoy reading Bovy 1 day 1 hour ago
- That was also a lovely bit of 1 day 2 hours ago
- "The Eternal September" lel 1 day 2 hours ago
- That's not a bad idea at all. 1 day 3 hours ago