Yo Daddy's , an ice-cream shop and winebar (what?) in Greensboro, North Carolina is as focused with their advertising efforts as their business establishment concept, and they put the old "angry wife announces she caught cheating husband on billboard" idea on a digital billboard to attract some PR, buzz and customers. We've seen the cheating wife spends large chunk of money on billboard before several times, and one advertised court TV which actually makes sense. Selling a frozen ice-cream slash wine-bar shop with this idea, a little less logical.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 21 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 50 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 3 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 7 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 10 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 10 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 18 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 22 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 23 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 4 days 5 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 12 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 5 days 2 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.