Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 12 hours 32 min ago
- This is a really moving 18 hours 52 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 19 hours 32 min ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 9 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 10 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 10 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 13 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 9 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 9 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 10 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 3 days 10 hours ago
- Of course they are Halal, but 3 days 10 hours ago