Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 2 hours 10 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 5 hours 16 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 6 hours 1 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 6 hours 23 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 6 hours 42 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 10 hours 38 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 10 hours 52 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 11 hours 29 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 11 hours 32 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 13 hours 7 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 13 hours 33 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 13 hours 35 min ago