Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 23 min 23 sec ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 1 hour 6 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 3 hours 51 min ago
- As much as our national is 12 hours 59 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 13 hours 18 min ago
- I think this commercial is 18 hours 25 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 20 hours 3 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 1 hour ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 1 hour ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 13 hours 14 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 7 hours ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 11 hours ago