Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 7 hours 15 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 12 hours 23 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 15 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 14 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 17 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 18 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 18 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 16 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 19 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 3 days 1 hour ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 9 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 9 hours ago