Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- It wonder if bud light 1 hour 6 min ago
- Zombie Apocalypse froster 7 hours 45 min ago
- This is what happens when 11 hours 31 min ago
- There are two kinds of 12 hours 3 min ago
- "Insulting your consumers 16 hours 13 min ago
- Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen? 18 hours 20 min ago
- I've always hated that tired 19 hours 29 min ago
- Everybody who once produced 1 week 1 day ago
- A petition? They made a 1 week 2 days ago
- Well, I assumed a hot dog 1 week 6 days ago
- The hot dog eating contest 2 weeks 2 hours ago
- What *kind* of judge was 2 weeks 16 hours ago