Two films use the same post trick, to explain "twisted to fit" vs.. well.. what exactly? Flyweight? Lightweight jeans?
The alleged copy-catter is the by now infamous TBWA/Chait/day San fran who seem to be getting in the habit...
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Fun fact, they deleted this 9 min 2 sec ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 15 min 18 sec ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 6 hours 51 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 7 hours 20 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 8 hours 9 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 8 hours 20 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 8 hours 29 min ago
- My favourite part was the 8 hours 30 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 16 hours 27 min ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 23 hours 14 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 1 day 1 hour ago
- This is the only way to deal 1 day 2 hours ago