Back in 1999, there was - according to all rumors - quite the dramatic pitch for the überhot account of Adidas. W+K Amsterdam was involved, and from the ashes of that pitch was born a brand new agency: 180. Would they show off good once they showed some work? Yes, they would. This Adidas ad blew most people away back then, and was ripped off a few times (some Dutch bank copy was in an early Badlander here). I personally applauded it for being my go-to whenever I needed to show a client that YES you do not to speak the VO when it's written on the screen already, gosh darnit.
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- macys Betsy Adam striped 1 day 1 hour ago
- dayus? Sure, sure. 1 day 4 hours ago
- ACTING? Silly anonymous... ;P 1 day 4 hours ago
- LOVE the zipper-thing. 1 day 6 hours ago
- Anthropomorphic animals are a 1 day 15 hours ago
- I am working as a graphic 1 day 15 hours ago
- This feels like it could have 2 days 9 hours ago
- This is annoying. Though what 2 days 10 hours ago
- It was a cute way of showing 2 days 15 hours ago
- You're a consultant and you 2 days 16 hours ago
- I think we all know who 3 days 6 hours ago
- Clearly. It's also a nine 6 days 1 hour ago