Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "If you happen to be pro-life 9 min 20 sec ago
- Your concern for the 8 hours 27 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 19 hours 15 min ago
- This is the most irritating 21 hours 28 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 22 hours 58 min ago
- We don't have the talent 1 day 47 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 1 day 52 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 10 hours ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 10 hours ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 18 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 2 days 4 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 2 days 6 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.