Looks like the So Cal Clothing Store has "borrowed" the salvation army's WARdrobe Eagle design. Check Tilly's eagle tee here, looks pretty similar, doesn't it? So similar in fact, I'm putting this under dupliclaims. At least the salvation army has a reason for the war motif's in their wardrobe designs, it's all part of their global fight for social justice through art and apparel. On the Tilly's shirt I'm sure it's there just 'cuz "it looks cool".
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- It's the times we're so crazy 29 min 17 sec ago
- Great one! :) 2 days 16 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 3 days 27 min ago
- "is in no way about making 3 days 1 hour ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 3 days 3 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 3 days 6 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 3 days 16 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 4 days 5 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 4 days 7 hours ago
- In all of the countries to 5 days 15 hours ago
- One can never tell. 6 days 17 hours ago
- Are you being sarcastic? 6 days 19 hours ago