Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Clearly I don't have to 5 hours 2 min ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 6 hours 31 min ago
- You credit everyone ... 7 hours 40 min ago
- They should have made it 17 hours 25 min ago
- They should have rushed 19 hours 23 sec ago
- Not sure what is better, the 1 day 15 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 17 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 17 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 17 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 19 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 7 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 2 days 12 hours ago