Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Clearly I don't have to 1 hour 35 min ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 3 hours 4 min ago
- You credit everyone ... 4 hours 14 min ago
- They should have made it 13 hours 59 min ago
- They should have rushed 15 hours 34 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 20 hours 48 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 14 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 14 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 14 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 15 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 4 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 2 days 8 hours ago
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.