Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 11 hours 45 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 12 hours 19 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 21 hours 4 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 50 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 11 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 17 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 20 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 19 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 22 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 22 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 23 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 21 hours ago