The ASA calls the above campaign amateurish and we noted that the majority of clothing items featured in the ads were outer garments, and considered that the nature of the women’s poses meant that their breasts and buttocks were the focal points of the images rather than the products. We considered that the nudity was therefore gratuitous.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yes, that's my personal fave 29 min 26 sec ago
- Who are the lead actors? They 4 hours 13 min ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 4 hours 33 min ago
- real person 21 hours 33 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 10 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 12 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 13 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 23 hours ago
- They should have rushed 2 days 37 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 2 days 5 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 23 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 23 hours ago