Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 17 hours 23 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 17 hours 29 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 18 hours 31 min ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 3 hours ago
- Nice pic 1 day 6 hours ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 22 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 3 days 4 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 9 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 21 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 4 days 25 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 4 days 1 hour ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 4 days 1 hour ago
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.