PETA are at it again, with their usual woman-hate. No surprises there, but once again they have recycled their own idea. You know how one visual execution with three different models pains me, as that's not really a campaign. There's one thing I think is worse, and it's doing the same idea, over and over again, expecting a different result. Even Einstein knows that's insane.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This song is sooooooooo 1 day 11 hours ago
- This is great! 3 days 5 hours ago
- Hahaha! This is really good. 3 days 6 hours ago
- I've drunk that. Not 4 days 15 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 4 days 15 hours ago
- very cool 4 days 17 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 4 days 19 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 5 days 6 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 5 days 6 hours ago
- There's an interview with 5 days 15 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 5 days 21 hours ago
- I would just like to state 5 days 22 hours ago