Back in 1999, there was - according to all rumors - quite the dramatic pitch for the überhot account of Adidas. W+K Amsterdam was involved, and from the ashes of that pitch was born a brand new agency: 180. Would they show off good once they showed some work? Yes, they would. This Adidas ad blew most people away back then, and was ripped off a few times (some Dutch bank copy was in an early Badlander here). I personally applauded it for being my go-to whenever I needed to show a client that YES you do not to speak the VO when it's written on the screen already, gosh darnit.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Fun fact, they deleted this 9 hours 34 min ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 4 hours 50 min ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 16 hours 17 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 16 hours 46 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 17 hours 35 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 17 hours 46 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 17 hours 55 min ago
- My favourite part was the 17 hours 56 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 1 day 1 hour ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 day 8 hours ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 1 day 10 hours ago
- This is the only way to deal 1 day 12 hours ago