The ASA calls the above campaign amateurish and we noted that the majority of clothing items featured in the ads were outer garments, and considered that the nature of the women’s poses meant that their breasts and buttocks were the focal points of the images rather than the products. We considered that the nudity was therefore gratuitous.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Lovely! 17 min 32 sec ago
- Lots of people think it's 26 min 53 sec ago
- With any luck, some agent who 1 hour 14 min ago
- Yes, that's my personal fave 2 hours 23 min ago
- Who are the lead actors? They 6 hours 7 min ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 6 hours 27 min ago
- real person 23 hours 28 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 12 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 14 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 15 hours ago
- They should have made it 2 days 57 min ago
- They should have rushed 2 days 2 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.