In 2010, David & Goliath made a cute spot for Kia that aired during the Super Bowl called "Joyride Dream". Oversized stuffed animals, including "Sock Monkey", Muno, Mr. X, the Teddy and a vintage robot, do wild jet ski stunts, go bowling, ride a mechanical bull and more. And in the end, we see them in their real form, sitting on the back seat of a car. The ECD, Colin Jeffery told us (way back when): "Inspiration can come from anywhere. Many of the people involved with this project are young parents—we found the idea, and our cast of characters sitting in the back of our cars.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 23 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 16 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 20 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 21 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 6 hours ago