Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- " what the sole purpose of a 59 min 39 sec ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 3 hours 7 min ago
- Wow, great information and 4 hours 22 min ago
- MP4 4 hours 55 min ago
- great campaign 4 hours 56 min ago
- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, not the 6 hours 36 min ago
- That is some whack shit, my 12 hours 13 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 16 hours 21 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 16 hours 54 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 22 hours 23 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 21 hours 36 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 day 15 hours ago