Currently a company called Vanity Barcodes are strutting their stuff in various press releases where founder Yael Miller from Jersey gets to explain all the fun barcodes they can offer. We recall a company called "Barcode Design" in Japan that won a Cannes Titanium for this in 2006, and so does everyone else. Though even back then, it was badlanded as Pfadfinderei in Germany did design for record labels that had fun with the codes earlier too. I'm not badlanding this to be mean, I'm alerting you designers out there to a new skill you'll need - plus it's fun! I bet you've been doing this to barcodes in you sketches for years already.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Country added (sorry about 13 hours 14 min ago
- Great one! :) 4 days 9 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 4 days 17 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 4 days 18 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 4 days 20 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 4 days 23 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 5 days 9 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 5 days 22 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 6 days 19 min ago
- In all of the countries to 1 week 8 hours ago
- One can never tell. 1 week 1 day ago
- Are you being sarcastic? 1 week 1 day ago