Yo Daddy's , an ice-cream shop and winebar (what?) in Greensboro, North Carolina is as focused with their advertising efforts as their business establishment concept, and they put the old "angry wife announces she caught cheating husband on billboard" idea on a digital billboard to attract some PR, buzz and customers. We've seen the cheating wife spends large chunk of money on billboard before several times, and one advertised court TV which actually makes sense. Selling a frozen ice-cream slash wine-bar shop with this idea, a little less logical.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 12 hours 31 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 14 hours 54 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 19 hours 33 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 21 hours 55 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 22 hours 35 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 6 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 9 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 10 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 16 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 26 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 13 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 14 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.