Adland reported that Judge John Koeltl ruled that the MTA had to run an ad by The American Freedom Defense Initiative that read “Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” as well as “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”. The MTA had other plans and announced on Wednesday that all political and religious ads are banned from the transit system. The new policy, which was effective immediately, was passed by the MTA board in a 9-2 vote.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 hours 4 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 7 hours 22 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 18 hours 54 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 21 hours 59 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 22 hours 45 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 23 hours 7 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 23 hours 26 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 3 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 3 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 4 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 4 hours ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 5 hours ago
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.