"Dear Public Library System, Please use the $12 million n hotel taxes to keep the library open later." - so reads one of the headlines in Airbnb's new poster campaign. Other headlines ask public works for "more bike lanes, like this one" or nudge the board of education to keep art in schools.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 2 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 6 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 8 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 13 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 15 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 16 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 23 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 3 hours ago
- Love these. 4 days 4 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 4 days 10 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 17 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 5 days 7 hours ago