Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- As much as our national is 5 hours 55 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 6 hours 13 min ago
- I think this commercial is 11 hours 21 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 12 hours 58 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 18 hours 21 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 18 hours 25 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 6 hours 10 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 14 min ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 4 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 4 hours ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 7 hours ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 1 day 5 hours ago