New York Times blog finds that Coast Magazine is doing ye old 'sincerest form of flattery' thing regarding their own Spring 2007 cover of T (left). Coast Magazine (right) July 2007 is more tanned and less juicy tomato. Looks like it's missing the bacon too. How dull.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Yeah licensing should be done 47 min 41 sec ago
- Good piece. "This is not only 1 hour 20 min ago
- There's an interview with 3 hours 25 min ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 9 hours 36 min ago
- I would just like to state 10 hours 28 min ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 14 hours 10 min ago
- It has always disturbed me 16 hours 3 min ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 17 hours 56 min ago
- You might enjoy reading Bovy 18 hours 7 min ago
- That was also a lovely bit of 19 hours 34 sec ago
- "The Eternal September" lel 19 hours 1 min ago
- That's not a bad idea at all. 19 hours 58 min ago